Home » About the Ministry » Organisational Structure & Roles » Private: Policy Analysis and Research General Directorate » Investment Policy Analysis Department Print Page
Investment Policy Analysis Department
This Department is responsible for supporting the Director-General in analysing the investment policies of Timor-Leste and in ensuring the use of cost-benefit analyses in the drafting of projects, giving special attention to landmark capital projects, assessing direct and indirect impacts of investments on employment, poverty and environment.
Our role and responsibilities
- Review and analyse recent investment policies in Timor-Leste
- Liaise with other Government institutions dealing with investment issues
- Evaluate capital projects and promote and ensure the use of cost-benefit analyses
- Assess direct and indirect impacts of investments on employment, poverty and environment
- Identify alternative capital projects in order to ensure that these activities are provided with the required infrastructure support, and
- Evaluate investment portfolios from key ministries, evaluate and analyse investment risks and consider individual landmark project risks.
⇒ Profile: Head of Department of Investment Policy Analysis