Home » Customs » Customs Contacts and Posts Print Page
Customs Contacts and Posts
This website contains a lot of information about Customs and Customs processes. Please browse this website for answers to many common Customs questions.
If you have a question or require further information about Customs, contact:
Timor-Leste Customs operates out of the following posts:
- Dili Sea Port
- International Airport President Nicolau Lobato in Dili
- Dili Post Office
- Maliana Customs (western border area)
- Batugade Customs (western border area)
- Salele – Suai Customs (western border area)
- Baucau Customs (eastern part of the country)
- Oecusse Customs (Sakato and Bobometo in the enclave of Oecusse).
Quarantine and Immigration
Quarantine Services and Immigration Services are run by other Ministries.
- Customs Directorate: roles and responsibilities of Customs Directorate and Departments, and Customs Director Profile
- Contact Us: if you need to contact the Ministry of Finance