Home » Taxation » Petroleum Tax Print Page
The National Directorate of Petroleum Revenues is responsible for administering all Petroleum Taxes payable in:
- the area covered by the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) in the Timor Sea, and
- Timor-Leste onshore or offshore petroleum related activities.
Phone and email
Phone the National Directorate of Petroleum Revenue’s land line number on +670 333 9542.
Direct contacts are:
- National Director, Ms Monica Rangel on +670 730 5710, email@example.com
- Senior Officer, Mr Joao Xavier on +670 723 0146, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Officer, Mr Martinho Faria on +670 731 9727, email@example.com
- Senior Officer, Ms Helga Sarmento on +670 735 5206, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Petroleum Tax Law Adviser, Mr BW Boye on +670 761 7886, email@example.com
National Directorate of Petroleum Revenue office is located in Building 5 (Ground Floor) at the Palacio do Governo in Dili.
National Directorate of Petroleum Revenue
P.O. Box 18
Petroleum Tax Forms
Petroleum Tax Documents
Petroleum tax documents are
- Public Rulings, and
- Tax Guides and Brochures
related to Petroleum Tax and Petroleum Taxpayers.