Home » About » Organisational Structure & Roles » Units Under Minister and Vice Minister » Petroleum Fund Administration Unit Print Page
Petroleum Fund Administration Unit
- The Petroleum Fund Administration Unit is responsible for monitoring and assessing the use of the Petroleum Fund.
- The PFAU has the following tasks:
- Issue opinions on applications of the Petroleum Fund;
- Review the evolution of financial movements of the Petroleum Fund, together with the SGB;
- Collaborate with the entities involved in the management of the Petroleum Fund;
- Organize clarification sessions in order to improve knowledge on the management of the Petroleum Fund by the interested parties;
- Any others given to it by law.
⇒ Profile: Acting Coordinator of Petroleum Fund Administration