Home » About » Organisational Structure & Roles » Private: Policy Analysis and Research General Directorate » Macroeconomics Directorate » Strategic Economic Analysis Department Print Page
Strategic Economic Analysis Department
The Department of Strategic Economic Analysis is responsible for the development of growth and poverty reduction strategies.
Our role and responsibilities
- Manage the process for developing strategies towards economic growth and poverty reduction
- Identify productive sectors that are likely to become the drivers of the non-oil economy, such as:
- agriculture and tourism along the coast and in the mountains
- various forms of manufacturing primarily in Dili, and
- a limited array of personal and business services.
- Draft annual reports on the operations of the department and participate in the drafting of annual budgets.