Home » About » Organisational Structure & Roles » Directorate General » Tax Authority Print Page
- The Tax Authority is responsible for managing and collecting income and property taxes, as well as administrative fees and other financial contributions.
- The Tax Authority has the following tasks:
- Ensure the implementation and integrated execution of the national policy for the areas under its scope, in accordance with the Government’s programme and with the superior guidelines issued by the Minister;
- Guide and coordinate the administration and collection of State revenue from income and property taxes, as well as the administration of other fees attributed by law in accordance with the tax policies of the Government;
- (c) Guide and coordinate the administration and collection of management fees and other financial contributions in accordance with the tax policies of the Government;
- Guide and coordinate the administration, supervision and collection of taxes concerning the entire petroleum and mineral exploration, industry and commercialization activity;
- Any others given to it by law.
The Directorate-General for Revenues consists of the following national directorates:
- National Directorate of Petroleum and Mineral Revenue
- National Directorate of Domestic Revenue
⇒ Ministerial Diploma: Organic Statute of the Directorate General of Revenue
⇒ Organic Structure Chart: Revenue
⇒ Profile: General Director of Revenue
⇒ Profile: Petroleum and Mineral Revenue Directorate
District Tax Offices
The day-to-day administration of the taxation system in Timor-Leste is done through the Domestic Tax Directorate District Offices:
Dili District Office: Avenida Nicolau Lobato, Dili (double storey Kobe house behind the green bui ...