Home » About » Organisational Structure & Roles » Others Autonomous Bodies » Major Project Secretariat Print Page
Major Project Secretariat
Major Projects Secretariat
- The Major Project Secretariat provides technical and administrative support to the Infrastructure Fund Administration Council, created by Decree-Law no. 8/2011, of 16 March.
- The Major Project Secretariat has the following tasks:
The Major Project Secretariat consists of staff from the PPPU, as well as other staff requisitioned by the Minister.
- Carry out the preliminary and formal appreciation concerning the remission of projects to be funded by the Infrastructure Fund, from a technical and financial perspective;
- Determine the scheduling or returning of projects;
- Perform secretary duties in the meetings of the Infrastructure Fund Administration Council, drafting the respective minutes;
- Draft the releases by the Infrastructure Fund Administration Council and report its activities to the Council of Ministers every month.
⇒ Profile: Coordinator, Major Project Secretariat